FOREIGN NATIONAL STUDENT INTERN
ANNOUNCEMENT NUMBER: 12-14
Opening Date: 04/03/12; Closing Date: 04/17/12
Duration of Internship: 6 months
Work Hours: 10-20 hours per week
Compensation: There is no compensation for volunteer work.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Deal with logistics related to meetings, visits, etc.
- Conduct research and collect data on political and economic topics, including legislation.
- Translate and interpret in support of Political/Economic team.
- Must have fluency (level IV) in English, Armenian, and Russian.
- Must be computer literate.
- Knowledge of the current political-economic situation in the country.
WHO MAY APPLY:
- Non-U.S. citizen student in good academic standing at his/her current educational institution.
- Must be a continuing student upon completion of the internship.
- Able to demonstrate the potential to accomplish the type of work to be performed.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- After selection, the student must receive a security and a medical certification.
- Foreign relations, political science, economics, social, or law background helpful.
- Should be personable, flexible, able to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit Application for Foreign National Student Intern Program, a Statement
Of Interest, and a Gratuitous Service Agreement, which are available on www.usa.am to:
Human Resources Office
Attention: Karine Baghdasaryan
1 American Ave,Yerevan0082,Armenia
Also, please attach a certified transcript to verify your academic standing and a written statement on your student status from the educational institution in which you are enrolled.
Alternatively, you can e-mail your application with other required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Approved: VHons-Olivier; ALugo